How To Download Multiple Instagram Photos
Instagram is growing like a new-found virus. With its addictive applications like the stories, photos, videos, and IGTV videos, it is gripping everybody’s attention span and time. Instagram is slowly becoming a brand factory providing too many products from too many vendors at cheaper and affordable rates. Brands post Instagram photos or videos on an average of 1.5 times a day.
Instagram videos are 38% more likely to receive engagement or views and likes and tags and shares than Instagram photos. More than 500 million people use Instagram photos and videos on a daily basis. The very famous heart or the like button is hit almost 4200 million times on a daily basis.
Near about 59% of the millennials watch stories over Instagram. Almost 70% of the Gen Z check out Instagram stories. Instagram photos and videos can be stored on your device as well as on your computer, or they could be shared with your followers or whoever you want to share them it. You can straightaway go for websites or applications which help you download and save Instagram photos and videos to your computer, freely and easily.
These are many enthralling websites that can help you download and save Instagram photos on your computer or your mobile device over the internet. You can also download multiple Instagram photos at once. Let’s find out about how to do that, shall we?
1. 10insta: Here all you have to do is select your most favourite Instagram photos’ URL links and copy-paste on the text box and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button. The images downloaded here are always in high resolution and they can be viewed offline too. You can download them to your computer, Mac, or mobile device.
2. Instagram Downloader: This website is a multifaceted one. You can download multiple Instagram photos here. There’s no stoppage to your wishlist here. All you need to do is copy and paste the URL to your favourite Instagram photo here on the text bar and press on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button. It has a user album download feature as well.
3. Instapick: You can download Instagram photos as well as videos in bulk here, all you have to do is enter the Instagram URL of the photo you want to download and copy-paste it into the text bar and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button. This is a very handy and hassle-free website for usage purposes.
4. Insta-Downloader: This is an online website meant to download and save all the Instagram photos and videos of a particular user, provided the user has a public account. This website will extract all the content of a particular user and make you choose whichever you like out of all of them. Just copy-paste the URL and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button.
5. GramKeep: This website has a step-wise explanation as to how to download multiple Instagram photos. It supports all the devices including Android, iPhone, Windows PC, Mac and the like. It is free of charge and you need not log in here. Just copy-paste the URL and tap on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button.Back to All Blogs