Does Instagram Allow To Download Posts Of A Private Instagram Account?
Instagram is growing like a newly-discovered mania. With its addictive features like the stories, photos, videos, and IGTV videos, it is capturing everybody’s time, attention, and space. Instagram is slowly becoming a goods factory providing too many products from too many vendors at cheaper and affordable rates for too many customers. Brands post Instagram photos or videos on an average of 1.5 times a day.
Some facts about Instagram:
Near about 59% of the millennials watch stories over Instagram. Almost 70% of the Gen Z checks out Instagram stories. They say, the best time to post on Instagram is between 2 to 3 PM CDT. Instagram photos and videos can be stored on your device as well as on your computer, or they could be shared with your followers or whoever you want to share them it. ‘11’ can be your magic number if you use it with a hash tag.
Here are rules of Instagram exclusively made keeping private accounts in mind:
- If someone is not following you, they can send a photo or video to you even if you have a private account.
- You will get a request to see your posts, your followers list and your following list.
- Private posts if you share with other social media networks, they may become public depending upon the privacy of those social media networks.
- If you don’t want someone who is already following your private account to see your photos, you can directly block them.
- Follow requests come under the Activity section of Instagram, where you can accept or Reject them.
Instagram doesn’t necessarily allow downloading photos per say of any account, be it a public one or a private one. But there are many amazing websites that can help you download Instagram posts of a private account on your computer or your mobile device over the internet for free of cost and free of any hassle. Let’s find out about them, shall we?
- GramSave: In this self-explanatory website, all you need to do is copy and paste the Instagram post HTML code (Page Source Code) in the text box and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ icon.
- How to get the Source Code? To get the page source, there are two ways, one, you can press CTRL + U on your keyboard when you open the profile of the private account or right-click and click on ‘VIEW PAGE SOURCE’. Then, you need to copy all the HTML source codes and paste it in the text box of any of these websites and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ icon.
- Instagram Downloadr: In this website, you can download posts of Instagram private account by copy-pasting the source code in the text bar and clicking on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button. This website will not charge you a penny. And, this website is very quick to operate.
- InstaDownloader: In this website, you can download posts of a private account on your iPhone, Android, or personal computer. Just copy-paste the private account link in the text bar and click on the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button.